Dear lawyers and human rights activists!
The Legal Policy Research Center (LPRC) team is pleased to announce a call for a workshop on “Peculiarities of Discrimination Protection Cases. National and International Instruments”, which will take place on February 3, 2022.
Planned format: Online on the Zoom platform. The duration of the workshop is 2-3 hours.
Conditions: Participation is free. Workshop will be held in Kazakh and Russian languages.
What knowledge and practical skills will the participants gain?
– What do international anti-discrimination standards say?
– Features of national legislation on non-discrimination;
– How to recognize different kinds and types of discrimination;
– Assessment of the perspective of protection at the national level;
– Strategic protection within the framework of international mechanisms.
Please registration for the workshop here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScurPOAUjR7PAjQtcig2MZhUrspBMXPH0vXYp-jI0BuyyncBQ/viewform?usp=pp_url
Please note that the number of places for the workshop is limited, and therefore the completion of this survey does not guarantee your participation.
This workshop is organized as part of the project “Promoting the anti-discrimination agenda in Kazakhstan through an advocacy campaign and training for journalists, bloggers, human rights activists and lawyers”, implemented by the Public Foundation Legal Policy Research Center (LPRC), supported by the Canada Fund for Local Initiatives (CFLI).