📜🔍 Document “Legal possibilities for challenging cases of discrimination in Kazakhstan” is available in Russian in LPRC website.
This document was prepared within the framework of the project “Promoting the anti-discrimination agenda in Kazakhstan through an advocacy campaign and training for journalists, influencers, human rights activists and lawyers”, implemented by The Public Foundation Legal Policy Research Center (LPRC), with the support of the Canada Fund for Local Initiatives (CFLI).
📖📚 In this document, you will find:
- Definition of the concept of discrimination.
- Types of discrimination and its manifestations in the field of human rights.
- Legal anti-discrimination mechanisms at the international and national levels.
- Legal possibilities for protection against discrimination through judicial proceedings, including civil, criminal, and administrative procedures.
- Cases of discrimination reviewed by UN treaty bodies.
- Logical sequence of proving instances of discrimination.
📚💡 This document will be beneficial for practicing lawyers and attorneys, as well as anyone interested in protecting rights and fighting discrimination in Kazakhstan. We believe that knowing your rights is the first step towards justice and equality for all citizens.
We extend our gratitude to our experts in the field of human rights Tatiyana Chernobyl, Evgeniy Zhovtis and Ayazhan Oirat for their valuable knowledge and practical support in creating this document. We hope that in the near future, we will witness even more progress in the fight against discrimination and the protection of the rights of every individual in our country. 🙌
💬 If you want to learn more or gain access to the document, please use this link
Together, we can make the world a fairer and more equal place for everyone. 💪🌎